Thursday, June 4, 2009

SHOTS.....UGH!!!

well, about 10 weeks ago, my OBGYN told me.....at 16 weeks, you'll start your progesteron shots one time a week to help from going into pre-term labor. at that time, it seemed so far away. well, guess what, week 16 has arrived. UGH!!!! got the medicine, syringes, needles, alchohol wipes, 2x2 gauze and even a sharps container in the mail yesterday. i immidiately put them in the closet! (yes, i am a BIG chicken when it comes to shots!) melanie, my sister that is an RN, called yesterday willing to come over right then and give me the shot...well....no, no, not today, i told her; let's wait until tomorrow. so today was the day...shot in the HIP! i think she was glad to give me the shots if i say so myself! it actually wasn't that bad.




oh, the things we do for our children!

No comments:

Post a Comment