Tuesday, June 30, 2009

happy "late" father's day!

ok, i know i'm like 10 days late on posting this, but, better late than never, hu?? we've been so busy here lately that we don't know what to do with ourselves.



but, just want to wish my dad a very happy father's day. he is a very special man in my life. growing up, i just didn't realize how important my dad was to me. of course, as a teenager, i definitely took him for granted. but now, since i am married and have child(ren) of my own, things have really changed. my dad is such a hard worker and has always worked so hard to give us girls whatever we wanted (within limits, of course!). he taught us so much about responsibility and making our own decisions. he is a Christian man that puts God first in his life and i respect him so much for that.


thank you, dad, for all you have ever done for me and the things you do for my family. i love you very much!
oh yeah, my dad is also CRAZY about his ol' chevelle!



on saturday before father's day, we celebrated with my family with a good cookout, ribs and all the fixins, at mom and dad's house. yummy! we got to celebrate cory's father's day on sunday with a good lunch at his parent's house. cory had a good father's day, too. new lenses for the good ol' oakley sunglasses! hey, that's what he wanted! luke and allie love you! (i know, no pictures.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment