Friday, May 15, 2009

congrats cory!!!


my husband is OFFICIALLY finished with school. grad school that is. yeah!!! i am so proud of him and all his hard work he has put forth to do this. when cory and i got married, he promised my dad that he would finish school.....athens state that is! so 2 years ago, he decided to go for the ol' master's degree. a 2 year program, goodness, we thought it would NEVER end. but it flew by. so, he's got his MBA!! yeah!
we were supposed to go to a dinner where he would receive is diploma tonight, but he wanted to spend time with family.....so i don't have pictures...sorry! (read the next post!) i'll take pictures of him with his degree when he picks it up next week.
congrats, cory. i love you!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog.Our hearts have been so heavy since finding out about Sydney. We are all praying for her and the rest of you.
    Tell my Mr. LongLegs his old teacher says "Hello" and I miss him. Deena

    ReplyDelete