Thursday, February 19, 2009

here we go.....

ok....i've been keep up with alot of bloggers lately....so i decided to start one myself! i guess being a somewhat stay at home mom to a 2 year old...there are things that always strike me as being funny...so i guess i just want to share some of them now!


my name is sabrina mcelyea. i am married to a wonderful man, cory. we have been married for almost 6 years. we have one son, luke, who is 2. all boy!!! he is the light of our lives. we live in the wonderful town of athens, al. i work 2 days a week at alabama pediatric dental assoc. in madison. i love my job!!
this is luke!



and...i guess another reason to start this blog is so that luke can look back one day and laugh at all the things we all did! and it's much better than a baby book....

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog! I will enjoy keeping up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo
    WElcome to blogging!!! It is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking blog! You will love blogging.

    ReplyDelete