Saturday, May 4, 2013

We are now puppy owners....

Yes, I gave in!  We got a puppy.  A Miniature Schnauzer.  Molly is her name.  For those who know me well, I am a complete clean-a-holic.  I can't help it.  It's just who I am.  Honestly, I have always been this way!  So, it took a lot for me to give in a get a dog....an inside dog.  
 So....here's the story....Cynthia and Jamie have Alice, also a miniature Schnauzer.  She is an awesome dog!  Has very few accidents in the house and obeys very well.  Well, our kids (and Cory and I) LOVE Alice...I mean love, love that dog.  They ask for a dog all the time.   AND....I grew up with an inside dog...Scooter.  Many memories with that dog.  I know, I know....she will have accidents and chew on things.  Well, it's just time for me to let go (just a little!). 

 Prayers that everything is going to go well.....

Here are some cute picts of Molly...





No comments:

Post a Comment