Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A blog to share

A girl at work (thanks, Sherry!) shared a blog with me yesterday.  You have to read this woman's blog.  I'm not real sure where she is from (our internet hasn't been working really well here lately, so it won't let me click on certain things?!?!?), but the strength of this family is outstanding.  I know they believe in God, it is obvious by her posts.  They lost their 4 mont old daughter in February, by what they think is from SIDS.  As I was reading SOME of it last night, it really made me think of what is really important in this life.  Not money, not fashion, not big houses, not fancy cars, but Christ and what He teaches us.  It made me not only want to wake my kids up and hold them, but it makes me put things into perspective;  important things.  I hope you are touched by this story as much as I was.

By the way, make sure you have a box of tissue on hand...you're gonna need it!

www.kandjstaats.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment