Saturday, December 25, 2010

the worst haircut ever....

OK, I've got a lot of blogging to catch up on!  Since we've had to unhook our internet (the remodeling project...remember that....pictures to come later!) I haven't been able to share pictures/stories, etc!  

Well, last week, I decided Luke needed a bang trim.  He wasn't due for a haircut for another week and a half.  How hard could it be...you know, just to trim some bangs....and maybe a little trim around the ears.  Well, lets just say I'll NEVER do that to my son again!  He assured me that it looked fine, but I begged to differ with Luke on that one!  Yes, I know Lloyd Christmas....you know, Jim Carey off Dumb and Dumber.  Just say it...you know he looks the part!  BAD MOMMY!
Yes, we took him for a "fix" 2 days after this disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment