Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!  We had two wonderful meals yesterday!  It is always a blessing to spend time with our family, and it is something that I really enjoy doing.  We got to spend time with Cory's grandmother McElyea yesterday, along with his parents and Holly and her family.   
Then, we went to my parents house yesterday afternoon to spend time 
with my parents and Cynthia, Jamie and the kids.    

I always cherish time with Cory's grandmother McElyea.  She is such a wonderful woman (and cook!).  I could go on and on about this lady.  You never hear her complain about ANYTHING!  If she doesn't feel well, you will never hear about it.  She is always concerned with everyone else...not herself.  She is the perfect example of what a Christian woman should be.  
I admire her so much and always enjoy being around her.
Here is a picture (somewhat) of Mamaw McElyea and the great-grandkids.
 MaMaw and Luke
 Sydney, Luke and Dawson....being silly!

I could go on and on about what we are blessed with.  God, yes....Family, yes, ....our jobs, yes....our health, oh yeah!  Thank you Lord for everything you do for me.  Thank you so much for healing  Sydney!  You are such an awesome God.

No comments:

Post a Comment