Sunday, September 27, 2009

hilton head 2009

we were fortunate enough to be able to travel this pregnancy!! yay! so, my parents invited us to go to hilton head, s.c. with them this past week. we couldn't turn down one last trip before little allie gets here. we left on tuesday when i got off work, drove part of the way and headed to the beach on wednesday. luke was so excited. this was his first trip to the beach and he LOVED it!! the weather was perfect!! the sand on the east coast is a little darker and harder than the gulf sand, but it was still a very beautiful beach.

here is luke's 1st time with his toes in the sand!


no, i didn't even attempt to wear a bathing suit!!
luke posing like batman at Hudson's seafood...by the way, they had the BEST seafood! we also got to go to Paula Deen's restaurant, The Lady and Son's, in savannah, ga. i HIGHLY recommend it!!luke digging in to some southern food! by the way, the fried chicken was AWESOME!!

1 comment:

  1. Just FYI...I get ALLIE monogrammed on things from time to time. If you want me to let you know of anything I want to get rid of I will. Some things I might charge for, others you can have...depending on what it is...don't feel obligated, I just thought I would offer since we spell their names the same. My email is golfastw@hotmail.com...

    ReplyDelete